Award sponsored by Sky
About the award
An award presented in recognition of a small hotel group that has a proven track record of striving to ensure the very best levels of service, food and accommodation.
Inverlochy Castle Management International
Founded in 2010, this group has worked hard to establish itself as one of Scotland’s leading luxury hotel operators, providing management, operational and consultancy services to a range of historical properties which collect industry awards and accolades every year.
ICMI are committed to exceeding guest expectations and delivering hospitality with attention to detail, care for customers and excellence. Cuisine is key to the group and their long-established partnership with Albert Roux underpins some truly individual restaurants and chefs.
The group includes the following award-winning hotels:
- Cromlix and Chez Roux, Dunblane, Stirling
- Crossbasket Castle, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire
- Greywalls and Chez Roux, Gullane, East Lothian
- The Inch, Fort Augustus, Highland
- Inverlochy Castle Hotel, Fort William, Highland
- Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island, Eriska, Argyll & Bute
- Rocpool Reserve and Chez Roux, Inverness, Highland